My name is Marta Rumian and I am a highly qualified, fully insured Advanced Clinical and Sports Massage Therapist with my own clinic in Brighton on the sunny South Coast.
I am driven by my ability to help people live pain free. I aim for rapid recovery, using advanced techniques that resolve most problems in one to six sessions. I have worked with runners, extreme sport enthusiasts, body builders, office workers, people with injuries, pregnant clients and many more.
“This is more than a massage, it’s a therapy which has changed the way my back and neck react on an ongoing basis. Marta has an empathetic and holistic approach. I feel we’re working collaboratively for my better health.” – Lori Pinkerton-Rolet
Read my Testimonials to see what my clients are saying about my practice.
I constantly work at improving my services through client feedback, and ensure that I am up to date with the latest professional massage therapy techniques.
Please take the time to have a look at my qualifications:
- Diploma in Advanced Clinical and Sports Massage Therapy BTEC Level 6, Jing Institute
- TMJ, Face, Headache and Jaw Pain, Jing Institute
- Sport Massage Therapy Level 4 VTCT
- Aromatherapy Level 3 VTCT
- Swedish Massage Level 3 VTCT
- Reflexology Level 3 VTCT
- Complementary Therapies Level 3 VTCT
- Anatomy and Physiology Level 3 VTCT
- Pregnancy & Post-Natal Massage, Jing Institute
- Hopi Ear Candling Therapy – Thermo Auricular Therapy
- Certificate of Health and Safety at Work
- Certificate of First Aid at Work
NB: VTCT is a Government approved Awarding Body offering National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs), Scottish Vocational Qualifications (SVQs) and other vocationally related qualifications (VRQs). VTCT has been in existence for over forty years and has been at the forefront of developing the vocational system of qualifications in the United Kingdom.